- Cross-talk between steroids and NF-kappa B: what language?
- Long-term atmospheric aerosol study at urban and rural sites in Belgium using multi-elemental analysis by particle-induced X-ray emission spectrometry and short-irradiation instrumental neutron activation analysis.
- Gastrointestinal nematode infections of first-grazing season calves in western Europe: general patterns and the effect of chemoprophylaxis.
- Field evaluation of a topical doramectin formulation for the chemoprophylaxis of parasitic bronchitis in calves.
- Formulation of a lyophilized dry emulsion tablet for the delivery of poorly soluble drugs.
- Macrophages induce cellular immunity by activating Th1 cell responses and suppressing Th2 cell responses.
Importance sampling techniques for the estimation of the CLR and its sensitivity.
1998) AEU-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS. 52(3). p.141-151 Mark(
- The influence of exercise and dehydration on postural stability.
- Control of gastro-intestinal trichostrongyles with a single application of doramectin pour-on at turn-out in second-season beef cattle.
- Impaired early visual processing in disorganised schizophrenia.