- Induction of micronuclei and apoptosis in natural killer cells compared to T lymphocytes after gamma-irradiation.
- The early nodulin gene ENOD2 shows different expression patterns during Sesbania rostrata stem nodule development
- A new approach to symmetric 2,2 ': 6 ',2 "-terpyridines.
- Cytokines and adhesion molecules in allergic rhinitis.
- The role of endogenous IFN-gamma, TNF-alpha and IL-10 in LPS-induced nitric oxide release in a mouse model.
- Continuity of fuzzy multivalued mappings.
Efficacy of praziquantel against Schistosoma mansoni in northern Senegal.
1998) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 92(1). p.90-93 Mark(
- Jejunal arteriovenous malformation, diagnosed by angiography and treated by embolization and catheter-guided surgery: case report and review of literature.
- pH-dependent aggregation and secretion of soluble monomeric influenza hemagglutinin.
- Biodegradable poly[(amino acid ester)phosphazenes] for biomedical applications.