- Intermodal spatial attention differs between vision and audition: an event-related potential analysis
- Yield production, chemical composition, and functional properties of emulsifier H28 synthesized by Halomonas eurihalina strain H-28 in media containing various hydrocarbons
- Surf zone hyperbenthos of Belgian sandy beaches: seasonal patterns
The role of the benthic biota in sedimentary metabolism and sediment-water exchange processes in the Goban Spur area (NE Atlantic).
2001) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 48(14-15). p.3223-3243 Mark(
- The lipid phosphatase activity of PTEN is critical for stabilizing intercellular junctions and reverting invasiveness.
- Towards the Unification of Inconsistency Handling Mechanisms.
- La traduction slavonne du 'De hominis opificio' de Grégoire de Nysse. Édition du prooemium et étude de la technique de traduction.
- Annotation of the ECJ judgement of 3 October 2000, C-371/97, C. Gozza
- The content of ascorbic acid and tocopherol in the tissues and eggs of wild Macrobrachium rosenbergii during maturation.
Effect of N fertilisation rate, energy supplementation and supplementation strategy on efficiency of N utilisation in the sheep rumen.
2001) ARCHIVES OF ANIMAL NUTRITION-ARCHIV FUR TIERERNAHRUNG. 55(3). p.183-205 Mark(