Assessment of the state-of-the-art trueness and precision of serum total-calcium and glucose measurements in Finnish laboratories - the QSL-Finland study.
1998) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL & LABORATORY INVESTIGATION. 58(3). p.229-239 Mark(
- Trace elements in clinical samples revisited-speciation is knocking at the door. Sample preparation, separation of the species and measurements methods.
- Role of the humoral immune system in Salmonella enteritidis phage type four infection in chickens.
- The friction force during stick-slip with velocity reversal.
- The effect of lipid supplementation on growth and fatty acid composition of Tapes philippinarum spat.
- Antisperm antibodies and male subfertility.
- Firm oysters year round? Activation of developmental programs in human oocytes - Reply.
- Cold-rolling and recrystallization texture formation in electro-deposited pure iron with a sharp and homogeneous gamma-fiber.
- Dissociation between MK-801- and captivity-induced stereotypies in bank voles.
- Effectiveness of bovine microsatellites in resolving paternity cases in American bison, Bison bison L.