- Data-centric optical networks and their survivability.
- Low-cost planar rectangular ring antenna for operation in HiperLAN band.
- Analysis and optimization of intensity noise reduction in spectrum-sliced WDM systems using a saturated semiconductor optical amplifier.
- All-optical 2R regeneration based on integrated asymmetric Mach-Zehnder interferometer incorporating MMI-SOA.
- Modeling complex via hole structures.
Convergence behavior and acceleration of the Berenger and leaky modes series composing the 2-D Green's function for the microstrip substrate.
2002) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MICROWAVE THEORY AND TECHNIQUES. 50(7). p.1696-1704 Mark(
- On the meaning of noise annoyance modifiers: A fuzzy set theoretical approach.
- Seafloor evidence of a subglacial sedimentary system off the northern Antarctic Peninsula.
- Climatic variability in the northwestern Alps, France, as evidenced by 600 years of terrigenous sedimentation in Lake Le Bourget.
- Large deep-water coral banks in the Porcupine Basin, southwest of Ireland.