- Smad4 induces the tumor suppressor E-cadherin and P-cadherin in colon carcinoma cells.
- TNF-alpha receptors simultaneously activate Ca2+ mobilisation and stress kinases in cultured sensory neurones.
In situ delivery of cytokines by genetically engineered Lactococcus lactis.
2002) ANTONIE VAN LEEUWENHOEK INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL AND MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY. 82(1-4). p.323-331 Mark(
- The role of mitochondrial factors in apoptosis: a Russian roulette with more than one bullet.
- Regulation of the transcriptional activity of the nuclear factor-kappa B p65 subunit.
- Determination of clindamycin in animal plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
- Detection of inhaled salbutamol in equine urine by ELISA and GC/MS2.
- Cell-specific distribution of progesterone receptors in the bovine ovary.
- Immunolocalization of sex steroid hormone receptors in canine vaginal and vulvar tissue and their relation to sex steroid hormone concentrations.
- Expression of RoTat 1.2 cross-reactive variable antigen type in Trypanosoma evansi and T. equiperdum.