- Non destructive analysis of the wax layer of apple (Malus domestica Borkh.) by means of confocal laser scanning microscopy
- Toxicological evaluation of a bioadhesive nasal powder containing a starch and Carbopol (R) 974 P on rabbit nasal mucosa and slug mucosa.
Comparative study of the stability of iso-a-acids, dihydroiso- a-acids and tetrahydroiso- a -acids during beer ageing.
2001) Cerevisiae-Belgian Journal of Brewing and Biotechnology. 26. p.155-160 Mark(
- On the release of proteins from degrading dextran methacrylate hydrogels and the correlation with the rheologic properties of the hydrogels.
- Iodine-labeled tamoxifen uptake in primary human breast carcinoma.
- Fluorescence fluctuation analysis for the study of interactions between oligonucleotides and polycationic polymers.
- Interactions between oligonucleotides and cationic polymers investigated by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
- In vivo study of phagocytosis, intracellular survival and multiplication of Flavobacterium psychrophilum in rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum), spleen phagocytes.
- Models for combining random and systematic errors. Assumptions and consequences for different models.
- Stability study of the designer drugs "MDA, MDMA and MDEX" in water, serum, whole blood, and urine under various storage temperatures.