- Thermo-responsive solid-phase extraction using poly(methyl vinyl ether)-containing segmented polymer networks.
- Evaluation of a two-stage screening procedure in the combinatorial search for serine protease-like activity.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of PEG-substituted macromolecular prodrugs of mitomycin C.
- Synthesis, characterization and modification of hyperbranched poly(arylene oxindoles) with a degree of branching od 100%.
- Evaluation of reversible and irreversible models for the determination of the enantiomerization energy barrier for N-(p-methoxybenzyl)-1,3,2-benzodithiazol-1-oxide by supercritical fluid chromatography.
- Stir bar sorptive extraction-thermal desorption-capillary GC-MS applied to biological fluids.
All intermediates of the arsenate reductase mechanism, including an intramolecular dynamic disulfide cascade.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(13). p.8506-8511 Mark(
- First Flemish-Polish Logico-Philosophical Workshop 1999.
- Why the largest number imaginable is still a finite number
- Remote causes, bad explanations?