- Novel self-assembled hydrogels by stereocomplex formation in aqueous solution of enantiomeric lactic acid oligomers grafted to dextran.
- Synthesis of fluorinated sphinganine and dihydroceramide analogues.
- Cell death in myocardial infarction.
Synthesis and in vitro stability of 123I-labelled annexin V: a potential agent for SPECT imaging of apoptotic cells.
2000) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 43(7). p.739-751 Mark(
- Influence of the degradation mechanism of hydrogels on their elastic and swelling properties during degradation.
- A heterogeneous collection of novel antiviral pyrimidines.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of ceramide analogues with substituted aromatic rings or an allylic fluoride in the sphingoid moiety.
- Application of the ADS precolumn-switching technique to the separation of some drugs from plasma.
- Op zoek naar het referentie-interval voor serum magnesium: de laatste zaak van Hercule Poirot
- Quantitative analysis of urinary C-peptide by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry with a stable isotopically labelled internal standard.