- hMSH6 deficiency and inactivation of the alpha E-catenin invasion-suppressor gene in HCT-8 colon cancer cells.
- Erotetic Arguments from Inconsistent Premises.
- A Formal Analysis of Diagnosis and Diagnostic Reasoning.
- The alpha E-catenin gene (CTNNA1) acts as an invasion-suppressor gene in human colon cancer cells.
- Experimentation with chiral CE: The application of two chiral selectors and partial filling with chiral selector.
- The design and effectiveness of therapeutic community research in Europe: An overview.
- Characterizations by automorphism groups of some rank 3 buildings, III. Moufang-like conditions.
The Chilean scallop Argopecten purpuratus (Lamarck, 1819): II. manipulation of the fatty acid composition and lipid content of the eggs via lipid supplementation of the broodstock diet.
1999) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY B-BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 123(1). p.97-103 Mark(
- The human cadherin-10 gene: complete coding sequence, predominant expression in the brain, and mapping on chromosome 5p13-14.
- Automated sorptive extraction-thermal desorption-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis: Determination of phenols in water samples.