- Internalization of the E-cadherin/catenin complex and scattering of human mammary carcinoma cells: MCF-7/AZ after treatment with conditioned medium from human skin squamous carcinoma cells COLO 16.
- Signals from the IL-9 receptor are critical for the early stages of human intrathymic T cell development.
Haptoglobin polymorphism and mortality in patients with tuberculosis.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 4(8). p.771-775 Mark(
- Human T lymphopoiesis - In vitro and in vivo study models.
- Isolation of Moraxella canis from an ulcerated metastatic lymph node.
- Baseline HIV type 1 genotypic resistance to a newly added nucleoside analog is predictive of virologic failure of the new therapy.
- Generation of T cells from adult human hematopoietic stem cells and progenitors in a fetal thymic organ culture system: stimulation by tumor necrosis factor-alpha.
- Characterization and functional studies of lipoproteins, lipid transfer proteins, and lecithin: cholesterol acyltransferase in CSF of normal individuals and patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- A fast and convenient MALDI-MS based proteomic approach: identification of components scaffolded by the actin cytoskeleton of activated human thrombocytes.
- A mechanism of membrane neutral lipid acquisition by the microsomal triglyceride transfer protein.