- PRRSV-macrophage interaction and putative receptors.
- Replication of equine herpesvirus type 1 in freshly isolated equine peripheral blood mononuclear cells and changes in susceptibility following mitogen stimulation.
- Evaluation of the persistent efficacy of doramectin and ivermectin injectable against Ostertagia ostertagi and Cooperia oncophora in cattle.
- Comparison of serological tests for Trypanosoma evansi natural infections in water buffaloes from north Vietnam.
- Drug-abbreviated infections of Trichostrongylus colubriformis and development of immunity in jirds (Meriones unguiculatus).
- Genomic fingerprinting of pigeon Streptococcus gallolyticus strains of different virulence by randomly amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis.
Incomplete cross resistance against ionophores in Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis strains from pigs and poultry.
2000) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 6(1). p.59-61 Mark(
- Seasonal variation in the morphology of a bovine nasal granuloma.
- Difficulties in experimental infection studies with Flavobacterium psychrophilum in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) using immersion, oral and anal challenges.
- Antimicrobial resistance of Staphylococcus intermedius strains isolated from dogs in Belgium.