- Genetic variation of HIV type 1: Relevance of interclade variation to vaccine development.
- Chiral capillary electrochromatography on a vancomycin stationary phase.
Sensitivity of bacteria to photoactivated titanium dioxide in comparison with UV irradiation.
1998) INDIAN JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING AND MATERIALS SCIENCES. 5(4). p.211-216 Mark(
Variation in susceptibility to pyriproxyfen in four laboratory strains of Podisus maculiventris (Say) (Het., Pentatomidae).
1998) JOURNAL OF APPLIED ENTOMOLOGY-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR ANGEWANDTE ENTOMOLOGIE. 122(7). p.405-408 Mark(
- A comparative study of trophi morphology in Seisonidea (Rotifera).
- AFLP (TM) typing of Staphylococcus epidermidis in multiple sequential blood cultures.
- High-resolution seismic stratigraphy of late Quaternary fill of Lake Annecy (northwestern Alps): evolution from glacial to interglacial sedimentary processes.
- On a class of P-stable mono-implicit Runge-Kutta-Nyström methods
- Stepwise approach toward first generation nonenzymatic hydrolases.
- Transforaminal nerve root sleeve injection with corticosteroids, hyaluronidase, and local anesthetic in the failed back surgery syndrome.