- ICI-RS 2015: is a better understanding of sleep the key in managing nocturia?
- Censoring Tarzan in Belgium : the Belgian board of film control and the Tarzan films, 1932-1946
- The “what” and “why” of eating regulation in young and adult female dieters: Relationships with healthy eating behaviors and disordered eating symptoms.
- When societies crash : a critical analysis of news media's social role in the aftermath of national disasters
- Imperfect Monitoring of job search : structural estimation and policy design
- Reconsidering religious migration and its impact : the problem of ‘Irish reform monks’ in tenth-century Lotharingia
- Female abbatial leadership and the shaping of communal identity in ninth-century Saxony : the Life of Hathumoda of Gandersheim
- Concentrations of representative uraemic toxins in a healthy versus non-dialysis chronic kidney disease paediatric population
- Investigating empathy in interpreter-mediated simulated consultations : an explorative study
Biodiversity and distribution of polynoid and spionid polychaetes (Annelida) in the Vema Fracture Zone, tropical North Atlantic
2018) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART II-TOPICAL STUDIES IN OCEANOGRAPHY. 148. p.54-63 Mark(