- Magna rei restaurandae difficultas: experiencing and remembering conflict over monastic reform (Southern Low Countries, tenth-twelfth centuries)
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- Vocal tract morphology in inhaling singing/ An MRI-based study
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Does copying idioms promote their recall?
- COLLECTIVE BELIEFS ON RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENT
- The Eurozone Crisis and the Rise of China in the Global Monetary and Trading System: The Political Economy of an Asymmetric Shock
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: Conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Multilateral trade agreements in Africa: exploring the role of rent-seeking behavior