- On the design of aggregation networks for fast moving users
An interpretation of Husserl's concept of constitution in terms of symmetry
2005) ANALECTA HUSSERLIANA-THE YEARBOOK OF PHENOMENOLOGICAL RESEARCH. 88. p.307-316 Mark(
- The use of early CT scan in predicting outcome in acute pancreatitis: A pilot study.
- Optimizing transmission and shutdown for energy-efficient packet scheduling in sensor networks
- Cross-layer energy-throughput evaluation of multi-hop/path communication and link adaptation for IEEE 802.11a
- Characterization of TiO2-coated carbon nanotube photocatalysts.
Optimization of 3D TOF PET reconstruction using a limited number of 2D histoprojections
2005) IEEE NUCLEAR SCIENCE SYMPOSIUM - CONFERENCE RECORD. p.1596-1600 Mark(
Noise properties of simultaneous dual tracer PET imaging
2005) IEEE NUCLEAR SCIENCE SYMPOSIUM - CONFERENCE RECORD. p.2611-2614 Mark(
- Institutional reform in the European Union: a difficult balancing act
- Acceptor protein requirements for recombinant N-glycosylation in Escherichia coli
- Canonical Wnt signaling is required for pronephric kidney tubule development.
- Kaiso/p120-catenin and TCF/Beta-Catenin complexes coordinately regulate canonical wnt gene targets.
- Gender-specific modulation of baseline vascular function and the response to arterial injury by soluble guanylate cyclase
- Agencification and accountability regimes: 'upwards' and 'downwards' accountability in Flanders
- Aboveground nitrogen input by throughfall and litterfall in two Nothofagus forests in southern Chile