- Outcome of patients transplanted for primary sclerosing cholangitis - Analysis of the European liver transplant registry
- Medication prescribing for institutionalized demented elderly
- The influence of age on the quality of prescribing in nursing home residents
- Experimental study of patient specific kink in arterio-venous graft using particle image velocimetry
- The concept of flexible scope and complete versus secondary validation applied to the detection of residues of anabolic steroids in high-protein animal tissue.
- Planar concave grating demultiplexer with distributed Bragg reflection facets
- Tracing an optical buffer's performance: an effective approach
- Head morphology of a duckbill eel, Hoplunnis punctata (Nettastomatidae: Anguilliformes)
- A role for type I interferons in endotoxemia and sepsis?
- Study of the role of FAS-associated death domain protein FADD in brain pathology by conditional gene inactivation
- Intestinal secretion of murine trefoil factor 3 via orally administered L-Lactis shows strong therapeutic effect in 5-fluorouracil induced mucositis
- Low-dose CT image denoising by locally adaptive wavelet domain estimation
- Image Aquisition Order and Input Order of BOLD-fMRI Data for Slice Time Correction in fMRI Data Processing Tools
- Mirror therapy: trick or treat
Distinction between water and sugar transport by double girdling in oak tree.
2007) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 72(1). p.147-151 Mark(