- RSVP-TE daemon for DiffServ over MPLS under Linux.
- A comparison of peer-to-peer architectures.
- Analyzing Data with Robust Multivariate Methods and Diagnostic Plots.
- Bounds for the Price of a European-style Asian Option in a Binary Tree Model.
- Filtering Yutsis graphs.
- A Hotelling Test based on MCD.
- Arc Discharges in the Reactive Sputtering of Electrical Insulating Compounds.
- The influence of Ti and TiN on the thermal stability of cobaltdisilicide
Photoluminescent and morphological properties of CaS:Bi thin films.
2002) Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Inorganic and Organic Electroluminescence, and 2002 International Conference on the Science and Technology of Emissive Displays and Lighting, Gent, 23-26 September 2002 / K. Neyts, P. De Visschere, D. Poelman (editors), Gent, Academia Press, 2002. - ISBN 90-382-0417-5. p.33-36 Mark(
- The impact of Peer Instruction on student's achievement for an Introductory Physics Course.
- Changes of the bee venom content in honeybees
- The importance of frequency for combined transport of containers
- Regional Distribution of atmospheric loading Effects on GPS determined heights
- Cartography and Land Use Change of World Heritage Areas and the Benefits of Remote Sensing and GIS for conservation
- The spatial organisation of globalisation: a geography without place?