- Beyond the boundaries into the unknown: A Two-Dimensional Temporal Model: Base of a Spatio-Temporal Model and a Spatio-Temporal Data Format
- The use of VHR Satellite images to 'calibrate' flood risk maps
Torsional behaviour of laminated glass beams with a varying interlayer stiffness
2003) System-based Vision for Strategic and Creative Design. p.2281-2284 Mark(
- Why Landscapes of the Past are Important for the Future?
- The Significance of Landscape Relics in Relation to Settlements' Patterns and Territories in Flanders (Belgium)
- Methodology for measuring infiltration heat recovery for concentrated air leakage
- Multi-layer traffic engineering in data-centric optical networks - illustration of concepts and benefits (IST LION)
- Implementations of using offsets in all-optical packet switched networks
- Interconnection of metropolitan and backbone networks (Invited)
- On the quality and performance of active networking based media transcoding in multicast sessions
- Performance of micromobility protocols in an access network with a tree, mesh, random and ring topology
- Technological challenges and new tendencies for optical networking: a European perspective (Invited)
- Abstract: Simultaneous estimation and restoration of confocal images
- Outcrossing frequency at large distances from a GM oilseedrape field
- Accounting for Central Government in Belgium: Radical Reform or Continuation?