- in vitro growth inhibition of major mastitis pathogens by Staphylococcus chromogenes originating from teat apices of dairy heifers
- Association between early lactation somatic cell count and culling of dairy heifers using Cox frailty models
- Coagulase-negative staphylococci: emerging pathogens?
- Polymerised triacylglycerols as marker for recycled fats in animal feed ?
- Production and antifugal activity of reuterin.
- Dental fluorosis associated with drinking water from hot springs in Choma District in southern Provinde
- Sensory codes in Sukuma divination
- Quantum chemical applications in a distributed computing environment
- Geminate e geminazioni tra codifica fonologica e codifica fonetica: esempi dal corpus AVIP
- Embedded ultra-thin chips in flex
- Devastating influence of fear of falling in the elderly
- Exploring teacher trust in pupils in technical/vocational schools: Female teachers’ problems with boys.
- Gendering the ‘Diversification of Diversity’: the Belgian Case
- Outcome following burns from 1985 to 2004 in the centre for severely burned patients, Ghent University Hosptial, Belgium
Assessment of the Sprengel deformity using 3D CT scanning and its implications for surgical planning
2005) JOURNAL OF BONE AND JOINT SURGERY. BRITISH VOLUME. ORTHOPAEDIC PROCEEDINGS. 87B(suppl. 3). p.315-315 Mark(