- Tissue culture criteria for characterizing human cancers
- Morphology of malignant rat glioma cells during invasion into chick heart fragments in vitro.
- A clinio-pathological and biological approach to the function of the c-erbB-2 protein in breast cancer
Downregulation in vivo of the invasion-suppressor molecule E-cadherin in experimental and clinical cancer
2002) Molecular and cellular basis for cell to cell interaction: its significance in cancer, p. 63-80 (S. Hirohashi, H.L. Moses, E. Ruoslahti, T. Sugimura, M. Takeichi and M. Terada, Eds.). Proceedings of the 24th International Symposium of the Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund. The Princeton Scientific Publishing Co. Inc. Princeton, New Jersey, USA, 1994. Mark(
- Evaluation of the iQ PCR system versus the Vidas ELISA and Diassalm for rapid detection of Salmonella in meat and poultry
- Nitrate retention and nitrogen isotope discrimination in a riparian buffer zone
- Glucose mineralisation in copper contaminated soils and effect of lime and compost on soil resilience.
- The effect of adjuvants on atomisation of pesticides
- The effect of static and dynamic surface tension on atomisation with agricultural nozzles
- Effects of the Salix root system on metal extractability in contaminated sediment.