Design Issues for Digital Control of Boost Power Factor Correction Converters.
2002) IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics. 3 of 4. p.731-736 Mark(
- Required Load Behaviour for Power Quality Improvement
- Investigation of Local Magnetic Effects in Rotating Electrical Machines
- Magnetic properties of high Si-steel with variable ordering obtained through thermomechanical processing.
- Optimal Copper/iron Loss Ratio in Magnetic Components for Power Electronics.
- Vibrations of Magnetic Origin of Switched Reluctance Motors
- ICRF ion heating with mode conversion on the tokamak ASDEX upgrade
- Challenging streaming video in E-learning.
- Computational methods for nonlinear feedback regulator design. Part I: Frequency domain results on convergence.
- Computational methods for nonlinear feedback regulator design. Part II: Stability boundary calculations.