- Weakening organizational ties? Why volunteers relate differently to the organization
- The use of composed indexes in the COBRA-research: potential dangers and options.
- Purulent deep vein thrombophlebitis of the leg: surgery or not?
- Results and lessons learned from 328 split liver transplantations
- Technical evolution and results in full-right full-left splitting of the cadaveric donor liver
- The full left liver lobe for adolescent recipients
- Liver transplantation for hereditary hemorrhagic telangectasia: report of the European Liver Transplant Registry
- Analysis of function of in vivo formed heterotopic liver NEO-tissue after matrix based hepatocyte transplantation using confocal laser-scanning microscopy
- Phenotypical and functional characterization of cancer stroma-associated myofibroblasts (CMFS) from hepatic colorectal metastases
On the complexity of the transportation problem with exclusionary side constraints
2005) Proceedings of the BIVEC-GIBET Transport Research Day. 1. p.351-358 Mark(