- In situ crosslinkable biodegradable polyesters for bone tissue regeneration. (Lecture by T. Gorski)
- Biodegradable polymers for biomedical applications (Lecture)
- New thermosensitive hydrogels based on the organic/inorganic hybrid technology (Lecture by W. Loos)
- Segmented polymer networks as polymer membranes with thermo-responsive permeability (Poster by W. Lequieu)
- Design and application of segmented polymer networks as hybrid catalyst systems (Poster by L. Jonckheere)
- Maldi-TOF analysis of hydroxy-containing polytetrahydrofuran chains (Poster by L. Van Renterghem)
- Influences of chemotherapy on healthy and metastatic liver parenchyma is limited
The use of the Monte Carlo technique to asses the goodness-of-fit of the dynamique vegetation model FORUG
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.307-310 Mark(
- New monoclonal antibodies for human N-cadherin.
- What if a regional anesthetic block is not 100% successful?.