- A medical feature enhancing speckle suppression technique based on a noise model for the speckle noise as represented in the B-scan image.
- Evaluation of the Performance of Polynomial Set Index Functions.
Design Issues for Digital Control of Boost Power Factor Correction Converters.
2002) IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics. 3 of 4. p.731-736 Mark(
- Required Load Behaviour for Power Quality Improvement
- Investigation of Local Magnetic Effects in Rotating Electrical Machines
- Magnetic properties of high Si-steel with variable ordering obtained through thermomechanical processing.
- Optimal Copper/iron Loss Ratio in Magnetic Components for Power Electronics.
- Vibrations of Magnetic Origin of Switched Reluctance Motors
- ICRF ion heating with mode conversion on the tokamak ASDEX upgrade
- Challenging streaming video in E-learning.