- Control of Taenia solium taeniasis/cysticercosis : the best way forward for sub-Saharan Africa?
- Horse: anaesthetic management for open castration of a Belgian draught horse with interventricular septum defect, aortic regurgitation and ventricular premature depolarisations
Pulse trawling: Evaluating its impact on prey detection by small-spotted catshark (Scyliorhinus canicula)
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 486. p.336-343 Mark(
- Genotyping of local feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV) isolates and characterization of FIV replication in peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- Contemporary outbreaks of different avipoxviruses in Humboldt penguins of wild animal park Planckendael and in chickens of commercial poultry farms in Belgium
- Detection, isolation and characterization of Fusobacterium gastrosuis sp. nov. colonizing the stomach of pigs
- The zoonotic pathogen Helicobacter heilmannii from feline origin : aspects of virulence and gastric colonization
- The influence of negative pressure wound therapy on second intention wound healing in the equine distal limb
- How far have plasticizers and additives penetrated our aquatic environment?
- In vivo contribution of deoxynivalenol-3-β-D-glucoside to deoxynivalenol exposure in broiler chickens and pigs: oral bioavailability, hydrolysis and toxicokinetics