How potential users of music search and retrieval systems describe the semantic quality of music
2008) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 59(5). p.695-707 Mark(
- Factors affecting music retrieval in query-by-melody
- Tree-based versus distance-based key recognition in musical audio
- User-dependent taxonomy of musical features as a conceptual framework for musical audio-mining technology
- An Auditory Model Based Transcriber of Vocal Queries
- The MAMI Query-By-Voice Experiment: Collecting and annotating vocal queries for music information retrieval
- User behavior in the spontaneous reproduction of musical pieces by vocal query
- A tonality-oriented symbolic representation of musical audio generated by classification trees.
- An auditory model based transcriber of singing sequences.
- An auditory based transcription of singing sequences.