Human resource architectures for new teachers in Flemish primary education
2016) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 44(6). p.970-995 Mark(
- The role of education in pushing back responsabilisation: raising awareness about the risks on social network sites
- How safe do youngsters really behave on Facebook: an observation-study
- Educating our kids about the risks of social network sites: useful or pointless?
- ASCIT sick children: again at my school by fostering communication through interactive technologies for long term sick children
- Impact of multimedia-enhanced eLearning communities on cognitive load and learning outcomes considering the learner's cognitive style
- Collaborative learning in e-learning text based asynchronous and synchronous learning communities by distance students in developing African countries: Impact on student satisfaction and learning outcomes
A special tool for special children: creating an ICT tool to fulfil the educational and social needs of long-term or chronic sick children.
2006) Current Developments in Technology-Assisted Education.. VOL. II: Technological Science Education, Collaborative Learning, Knowledge Management pp. 735-1404. p.1075-1080 Mark(