Design and implementation of a generic software architecture for the management of next-generation residential services.
2003) International Federation for Information Processing. 118. p.605-618 Mark(
- Laser ablation as an enabling technology for opto-boards.
- Seismic signal denoising using model selection.
- Fast wave current drive in JET ITB-plasmas
- Hyperbolic functions for modelling the elasto-plastic behaviour of soils in the evolutional, non-linear analysis of slurry walls and sheet-piling structures
- Using graph matching to compare VHR satellite images with GIS data
- Integration of thick film resitors in a multilayer structure
- Deep UV lithography for planar photonic crystal structures
- Logical topology optimisation for dynamic multi-layer recovery schemes
- Testing of post-tensioned concrete girders in the framework of monitoring with fibre optic sensors