- Modelling the activated sludge flocculation process combining laser diffraction particle sizing and population balance modelling (PBM)
- Analysis of electrical and power quality parameters of IT-equipment
- Study of precipitates formed in a wrought aluminum alloy by means of atomic force microscopy
- Effective heuristics for the GPS survey network of Malta: Simulated annealing and tabu search techniques
Use of artificial flood events to demonstrate the invalidity of simple mixing models
2001) HYDROLOGICAL SCIENCES JOURNAL-JOURNAL DES SCIENCES HYDROLOGIQUES. 46(4). p.611-622 Mark(
- Modeling of mixed-phasing antenna-plasma interactions applied to JET A2 antennas
- JET-EP ITER-like ICRF antenna
- Recent heating and current drive results on JET
- A note on the robustness of input-to-state stability.
- Orientation selection by nucleation and growth in highly strained low carbon steels.