- Incorporation of vector hysteresis and eddy current losses in 2D FE magnetodynamics.
- Coherent Models for Discrete Possibilistic Systems.
- Optimization of discontinuous functions and application to optimal control
- Controlled Petri nets and general legal sets
- Comparison of magnetic force calculation methods with respect to vibration analysis of electrical machines and transformer cores.
Suboptimal nonlinear predictive controllers.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF APPLIED MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE. 9(1). p.129-148 Mark(
- Object recognition and selective handling by a robot.
- Vibration Control of Undamped Flexible Systems by Partial State Feedback.
- Deformation behaviour of industrial concrete floors under environmental conditions: experimental results.
- Degree of hydration based Kelvin model for the basic creep of early age concrete.