- Linear and Non-linear Interface Model Based on the Electric Double Layer Theory.
- Mixed Convection in a Two-Phase Flow Cooling Loop.
- Extension of the Perron-Frobenius theorem to homogeneous systems.
- Robustness and risk-sensitive filtering.
- A duality principle for homogeneous vectorfields with applications.
- The study of a uniaxial deformation effect on the magnetic properties of a non-oriented electrical steel using acoustic emission characterization.
Phase transformation and mechanical properties of Si-free CMnAl transformation-induced plasticity-aided steel.
2002) METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS A-PHYSICAL METALLURGY AND MATERIALS SCIENCE. 33(8). p.2573-2580 Mark(
- Evolution of magnetic properties and microstructure of high-silicon steel during hot dipping and diffusion annealing.
- High-silicon steel produced by hot dipping and diffusion annealing.
- Kinetic modeling of coke formation during steam cracking