- Should I stay or should I go? The association between upward socio-economic neighbourhood change and moving propensities
- Conflict and insecurity : a sociological perspective on perceptions of insecurity in conflict-affected Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Discrimibrux - Discriminatie door vastgoedmakelaars op de private huurwoningmarkt van het Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
- Should I stay or should I go? The association between upward socio - Economic neighbourhood change and moving p ropensities
- Ethnic minority households and residential segregation: how important is the household composition to understand where minorities live?
- Discrimination of tenants with a visual impairment on the housing market: empirical evidence from correspondence tests
Is living in a high-rise building bad for your self-rated health?
2016) JOURNAL OF URBAN HEALTH-BULLETIN OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF MEDICINE. 93(5). p.884-898 Mark(
- The role of ethnic school segregation for adolescents’ religious salience
- Ready, willing, and able: contraceptive use patterns across Europe
- Urban Revival: Good for the Neighbours or the Neighbourhood?