- Promoting elementary school students’ autonomous reading motivation : effects of a teacher professional development workshop
- Life goals predict environmental behavior : cross-cultural and longitudinal evidence
- Do personality traits moderate relations between psychologically controlling parenting and problem behavior in adolescents?
- Do students with different motives for physical education respond differently to autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching?
- Towards a systematic study of the dark side of student motivation: antecedents and consequences of teachers' controlling behaviors
- Emerging trends and future directions for the field of motivation psychology: a special issue in honor of Prof. Dr. Willy Lens.
- Evaluative concerns perfectionism and coping with failure : effects on rumination, avoidance, and acceptance
- Examining the role of psychological need satisfaction in sleep : a self-determination theory perspective
- Does psychological need satisfaction matter when environmental or financial safety are at risk?
The multidimensional work motivation scale: validation evidence in seven languages and nine countries
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(2). p.178-196 Mark(