- Do personality traits moderate relations between psychologically controlling parenting and problem behavior in adolescents?
- Towards a systematic study of the dark side of student motivation: antecedents and consequences of teachers' controlling behaviors
- Emerging trends and future directions for the field of motivation psychology: a special issue in honor of Prof. Dr. Willy Lens.
- Do students with different motives for physical education respond differently to autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching?
- Evaluative concerns perfectionism and coping with failure: effects on rumination, avoidance, and acceptance
- Examining the role of psychological need satisfaction in sleep: a self-determination theory perspective
- Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater: applying the principle of ‘universalism without uniformity' to autonomy-supportive and controlling parenting
The multidimensional work motivation scale: validation evidence in seven languages and nine countries
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(2). p.178-196 Mark(
- Zelfwaarde op losse schroeven: gevolgen en wortels van voorwaardelijke zelfwaarde
- Does psychological need satisfaction matter when environmental or financial safety are at risk?