- The Impact of Online Social Spaces (SNSs & SDAs) and the Increase of Commodification and Marketisation of Homo-friendly Spaces on the Social Identity Construction of Ageing Gay Men in Northeast of England.
- Social inequality in attitudes and behavior. The implications of the Flemish tracking system for equity
Multilingual school population : ensuring school belonging by tolerating multilingualism
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BILINGUAL EDUCATION AND BILINGUALISM . 20(7). p.868-882 Mark(
- Veilige hechting met ouders, leerkrachten en school, sociale cohesie op school en etnische vooroordelen bij Vlaamse jongeren
- Differences in Study Motivation Within and Between Genders: An Examination by Gender Typicality Among Early Adolescents
- ‘Everyone has their own qualities’ : tracking and academic self-appraisal in Flemish secondary education
- The role of teacher trust in segregated elementary schools: a multilevel repeated measures examination
- Exploring first sexual intercourse, sexual orientation, and sexual health in men
- Does socio-economic disadvantage lead to acting out? A reinvigoration of an old question
- Reading and listening progress in segregated primary schools : does ethnic and socioeconomic classroom composition matter?