- Intuitions in science education and the public understanding of science
- Morality and involvement in social virtual worlds: the intensity of moral emotions in response to virtual life versus real life cheating
- The moral brain: evolutionary and neurological perspectives on human morality (Japanese translation)
Individual differences in reproductive strategy are related to views about recreational drug use in Belgium, the Netherlands and Japan
2013) HUMAN NATURE-AN INTERDISCIPLINARY BIOSOCIAL PERSPECTIVE. 24(2). p.196-217 Mark(
- 'Cosmetic neurology' and the moral complicity argument
- You can judge a book by its cover: the sequel. A kernel of truth in predictive cheating detection
- Attention bias toward noncooperative people: a dot probe classification study in cheating detection
Celebrities, from teachers to friends: a test of two hypotheses on the adaptiveness of celebrity gossip.
2007) HUMAN NATURE : AN INTERDISCIPLINARY BIOSOCIAL PERSPECTIVE. 18(4). p.334-354 Mark(
- Patterns and universals of adult romantic attachment across 62 cultural regions - Are models of self and of other pancultural constructs?
- Over het klimaat en het menselijk karakter