- Are they ready to teach? Student teachers’ readiness for the job with reference to teacher competence frameworks
- The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education : looking for the best 'blend' of lectures and guiding questions with feedback
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- Developing and validating a competence framework for secondary mathematics student teachers through a Delphi method
- Differentiated instruction in primary schools: implementation and challenges in Indonesia
- The design and implementation of learning paths in a learning management system
- Continuing midwifery education beyond graduation: student midwives' awareness of continuous professional development
- The effects of autonomy gap in personnel policy, principal leadership and teachers’ self-efficacy on their organizational commitment
- Social forms of metacognitive regulation during peer tutoring: how do they evolve and how to support them?
- A qualitative study on learning and teaching with learning paths in a learning management system