- A measurement of student teachers’ parent–teacher communication competences: the design of a video-based instrument
- Do teachers leave the profession or move to another school when they don't fit?
- The critical state of initial teacher education (ITE) in Pakistan : need for urgent reforms
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- Promoting adolescents' moral advertising literacy in secondary education
- Are they ready to teach? Student teachers’ readiness for the job with reference to teacher competence frameworks
- A Delphi study to validate competency-based criteria to assess undergraduate midwifery students' competencies in the maternity ward
- Continuing midwifery education beyond graduation : student midwives' awareness of continuous professional development
- Developing and validating a competence framework for secondary mathematics student teachers through a Delphi method
- Teachers and their implementation of differentiated instruction in the classroom