- The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education : looking for the best 'blend' of lectures and guiding questions with feedback
The relationships between school autonomy gap, principal leadership, teachers’ job satisfaction and organizational commitment
2017) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 45(6). p.959-977 Mark(
- Continuing midwifery education beyond graduation : student midwives' awareness of continuous professional development
- A Delphi study to validate competency-based criteria to assess undergraduate midwifery students' competencies in the maternity ward
- Are they ready to teach? Student teachers’ readiness for the job with reference to teacher competence frameworks
- Promoting adolescents' moral advertising literacy in secondary education
- Do teachers leave the profession or move to another school when they don't fit?
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- The critical state of initial teacher education (ITE) in Pakistan : need for urgent reforms
- Teachers and their implementation of differentiated instruction in the classroom