- Are they ready to teach? Student teachers’ readiness for the job with reference to teacher competence frameworks
- A Delphi study to validate competency-based criteria to assess undergraduate midwifery students' competencies in the maternity ward
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- Do teachers leave the profession or move to another school when they don't fit?
- Promoting adolescents' moral advertising literacy in secondary education
- Teachers and their implementation of differentiated instruction in the classroom
- Developing and validating a competence framework for secondary mathematics student teachers through a Delphi method
- Young people’s expressed needs for comprehensive sexuality education in Ecuadorian schools
- The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education : looking for the best 'blend' of lectures and guiding questions with feedback
- The design and implementation of learning paths in a learning management system