- Trauma, daily stressors and coping in war-affected Eastern Congolese adolescents
- Villa Voortman: carte blanche or not ?
- Interview met Dr. Rini (Adriana Johanna) Wilmink: een pionier in de orthopedagogiek van de Lage Landen
- The development of the therapeutic community for addictions in Denmark: a short report based on an interview with Hanne Holm Hage-Ali
- Multilayered ethics in research involving unaccompanied refugee minors
- Social inclusion of persons with ID and challenging behavior and/or mental health problems: what can we learn from support practices in the field of ID and allied disciplines?
- Keep an eye on your friends, even when you don’t know them”: Drug use and harm reduction in the Goa trance scene in Belgium
- Toward a culturally sensitive conceptualization of resilience: participatory research with war-affected communities in northern Uganda
Treatment and control: a qualitative study of older mentally ill offenders' perceptions on their detention and care trajectory
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OFFENDER THERAPY AND COMPARATIVE CRIMINOLOGY. 59(9). p.964-985 Mark(
- The lived experiences of migrants in detention