Ph.D. graduates in the humanities and social sciences: what do they do?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR EDUCATION LAW AND POLICY. 10(1). p.69-80 Mark(
- Careers of doctorate holders survey 2010
- Mobiliteit in de onderzoekscarrière
Vulnérabilités au travail et mobilité professionelle des infirmiers en Belgique
2013) Les nouvelles configurations de la mobilité humaine. In Res Socialis 41. p.183-191 Mark(
- The careers of Ph.D. students and doctorate holders
- The work-related well-being of male and female Ph.D. students: how important is the mentoring style of their supervisor?
- Working 9 to 5 for service and devotion: the importance of the psychosocial work environment for employee well-being
- Is the well-being of male and female Ph.D. students influenced differently by the mentoring style of their supervisor?
- Perceived work ability and turnover intentions: a prospective study among Belgian healthcare workers
- Psychosocial well-being among male & female Ph.D. students: how important is the mentoring style of the supervisor?