- Are they ready to teach? Student teachers’ readiness for the job with reference to teacher competence frameworks
CSCL and vocational education : a bond worthy of investigation?
2017) Making a Difference: Prioritizing Equity and Access in CSCL . 2. p.557-560 Mark(
- How do students deal with 2 different scripts for a collaborative inquiry scientific reasoning task
- The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education : looking for the best 'blend' of lectures and guiding questions with feedback
- Professional learning in education : challenges for teacher educators, teachers and student teachers.
- The design and implementation of learning paths in a learning management system
- History teachers' conceptions of inquiry-based learning, beliefs about the nature of history, and their relation to the classroom context
- Lesgeven aan volwassen cursisten met diverse onderwijsachtergronden in blended leeromgevingen: opvattingen van lesgevers
- Players' perspectives on the positive impact of video games: a qualitative content analysis of online forum discussions
- Identifying collaborative writing processes and shared regulation in CSCL environments: a case study