- The design of blended learning in response to student diversity in higher education : instructors’ views and use of differentiated instruction in blended learning
CSCL and vocational education : a bond worthy of investigation?
2017) Making a Difference: Prioritizing Equity and Access in CSCL . 2. p.557-560 Mark(
- How do students deal with 2 different scripts for a collaborative inquiry scientific reasoning task
- Understanding adults’ strong problem-solving skills based on PIAAC
- Are they ready to teach? Student teachers’ readiness for the job with reference to teacher competence frameworks
- The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education : looking for the best 'blend' of lectures and guiding questions with feedback
- Professional learning in education : challenges for teacher educators, teachers and student teachers.
- Adult educators' beliefs about learners with different educational backgrounds and their related approaches to differentiated instruction in blended learning environments
- Differential impact of learning path based versus conventional instruction in science education
- Een flipped classroom model om complexe vaardigheden aan te leren: percepties van studenten