- Complex trauma and (therapeutic) relationships : A single-case study.
- Validity in times of measurement: on the epistemic validity of test validity in psychotherapyresearch
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek
- Simply speaking your mind, from the depths of your soul : therapeutic factors in experiential group psychotherapy for sex offenders
- A metasynthesis of published case studies through Lacan's L-schema: transference in perversion
- Objectivity in psychotherapy research: do the numbers speak for themselves?
- All have won what? On the epistemic value of RCT based evidence in Evidence Based Treatment
- Theoretical pluralism in psychoanalytic case studies
An empirical comparison of short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy processes: Distinctive process factors between successful and unsuccessful therapeutic outcome groups
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 63(4). p.1-4 Mark(
- A single case perspective on change processes in a patient with dissociative identity disorder