Quantification of microparticle coating quality by confocal laser scanning microscopy (CLSM)
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 73(1). p.179-186 Mark(
- Detection of genetically modified soy in doughs and cookies
- Protein based detection of GM ingredients
- Evaluation and optimisation of five different extraction methods for soy DNA in chocolate and biscuits. Extraction of DNA as a first step in GMO analysis
- Influence of different oil-refining parameters and sampling size on the detection of genetically modified DNA in soybean oil
- Detection of DNA during the refining of soybean oil.
- Refining of soy bean oil: detection of DNA.
- Extraction and PCR analysis of soy DNA in chocolate.