- Pseudo-nitzschia pungens (Bacillariophyceae): A cosmopolitan diatom species?
- Clone library analysis reveals an unusual composition and strong habitat partitioning of pelagic bacterial communities in Lake Tanganyika
- Differential response of phytoplankton to additions of nitrogen, phosphorus and iron in Lake Tanganyika
- Genetic divergence and reproductive barriers among morphologically heterogeneous sympatric clones of Eunotia bilunaris sensu lato (Bacillariophyta)
- Evaluation of the performance of HPLC-CHEMTAX analysis for determining phytoplankton biomass and composition in a turbid estuary (Schelde, Belgium)
- The diversity and distribution of diatoms: from cosmopolitanism to narrow endemism
- In search of new tractable diatoms for experimental biology
- Limnological and ecological characteristics of tropical highland reservoirs in Tigray, Northern Ethiopia
The power of species sorting: Local factors drive bacterial community composition over a wide range of spatial scales
2007) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 104(51). p.20404-20409 Mark(
- Green algae in Lake Tanganyika: is morphological variation a response to seasonal changes?