Can the electronegativity equalization method predict spectroscopic properties?
2015) SPECTROCHIMICA ACTA PART A-MOLECULAR AND BIOMOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY. 136(A). p.76-80 Mark(
- Reversible electric-field-eriven magnetic domain-wall motion
- Chiral spectroscopy: a multidisciplinary approach to chiral structure determination of organic molecules
- Diagrammatic Monte Carlo study of polaron systems
- Measurement of the cosmic ray energy spectrum between 500 TeV and 100 PeV with IceTop
- Vacancies in Si and Ge
- Light absorption enhancement and electronic properties of thin-film solar cells
- Comment on 'Charged vector mesons in a strong magnetic field'
- Regression analysis of capacitance transients: a method to obtain information on the electric structure of thin-film solar cells
- Incompleteness of complete kaon photoproduction