- Post-mortem reperfusion of a pig: a first step to a new surgical training model?
- Postmortem pump-driven reperfusion of the vascular system of porcine lungs: towards a new model for surgical training
- Cerebral and systemic tissue oxygen saturation are more dependent on flow than on pressure maintenance: 4AP5‐1
- The effect of retrograde autologous priming volume on haemodilution and transfusion requirements during cardiac surgery
- Influence of variations in systemic blood flow and pressure on cerebral and systemic oxygen saturation in cardiopulmonary bypass patients
Methods for improved flexural mechanical properties of 3D-plotted PCL-based scaffolds for heart valve tissue engineering
2013) STROJNISKI VESTNIK-JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. 59(11). p.669-676 Mark(
- Does contemporary oxygenator design influence haemolysis?
- Non-cytotoxic cross-linking of bioactive porcine matrices
- Transesophageal echocardiographic image of a retained fibrin sleeve after removal of a venous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation cannula
- Recent advances in the comprehension and the management of perioperative systemic host response during cardiopulmonary bypass