- 'Unforgettable' : a pictorial essay on anatomy and pathology of the hippocampus
- Effects of histidine and β-alanine supplementation on human muscle carnosine storage
- Functional hippocampal activation during face-name associative memory encoding in normal aging and mild cognitive impairment
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- Proximal aortic stiffening in Turner patients may be present before dilation can be detected : a segmental functional MRI study
- The role of Size-Specific Dose Estimate (SSDE) in patient-specific organ dose and cancer risk estimation in paediatric chest and abdominopelvic CT examinations
- The better the distance runner, the more slow-twitch muscle typology?
- Optimal number of atlases and label fusion for automatic multi-atlas-based brachial plexus contouring in radiotherapy treatment planning
- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?
- Exercise training and beta-alanine-induced muscle carnosine loading