- An open data ecosystem for cell migration research
- β-Agonists selectively modulate proinflammatory gene expression in skeletal muscle cells via non-canonical nuclear crosstalk mechanisms
alpha-Skeletal muscle actin nemaline myopathy mutants cause cell death in cultured muscle cells.
2009) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1793(7). p.1259-1271 Mark(
- S100B Expression in forensic brain trauma fatalities: a valuable tool?
- Predicting the effect of a point mutation on a protein fold: The villin and advillin headpieces and their Pro62Ala mutants
- Structure-function relationship of actin binding modules studied by NMR
- Atomistic Prediction of the structure of the Advillin headpiece and its Pro62Ala mutant
- Functional and profiling studies prove that prostate cancer upregulated neuroblastoma thymosin beta is the true human homologue of rat thymosin beta 15
- Structural and Functional Implications of the PXWK-motif in HeadPiece Domains
- The LIM domains of WLIM1 define a new class of actin bundling modules