- Quantifying burden of disease to support public health policy in Belgium: opportunities and constraints
- Calculating disability-adjusted life years to quantify burden of disease
- The low global burden of trichinellosis: evidence and implications
- DALY calculation in practice: a stepwise approach
Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis in Vellore, South India
2013) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 107(1). p.62-64 Mark(
- Bayesian modelling to estimate the test characteristics of coprology, coproantigen ELISA and a novel real-time PCR for the diagnosis of taeniasis
- The hidden burden of trichinellosis in Vietnam: a postoutbreak epidemiological study
- What are disability-adjusted life years?
- Understanding the burden of disease in Nepal: a call for local evidence
- Epidemiology of Taenia solium in Nepal: is it influenced by the social characteristics of the population and the presence of Taenia asiatica?