- La consultation 'sans argent' chez le généraliste est une nécessité
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Rwandan family medicine residents expanding their training into South Africa : the use of South-South medical electives in enhancing learning experiences
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion : a qualitative study
- Together we change!
- Teaching clinical anatomy: from general practice to state-of-the-art surgery
- Interprofessional education for collaborative practice: views from a global forum workshop
- Intersectoral action as a strategy for primary health care to reduce health inequity