The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- Together we change!
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- Patiënt en niet ziekte vooropstellen
- Vlaamse prioritaire thema's met betrekking tot eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: focus op de Vlaamse huisartsgeneeskunde
- Validity of self-reported utilization of physician services: a population study
- A practice-based analysis of combinations of diseases in patients aged 65 or older in primary care
- Family medicine training in Sub-Saharan Africa: South-South cooperation in the Primafamed project as strategy for development