The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: klaar voor de uitdaging?
- African primary care research: current situation, priorities and capacity building
- Intersectoral action as a strategy for primary health care to reduce health inequity
- Cost-effectiveness of health promotion targeting physical activity and healthy eating in mental health care
- Van goed naar beter
- Het ISHO stuurt zijn zonen uit...
- Teaching clinical anatomy: from general practice to state-of-the-art surgery