- The contribution of primary care research to education, training and development of the primary healthcare workforce
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- La consultation 'sans argent' chez le généraliste est une nécessité
- Primary care in cancer control: towards mature cancer care
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- Together we change!
- 15by2015: strengthening primary health care in developing countries and fighting 'inequity by disease'
- Validity of self-reported utilization of physician services: a population study