- The contribution of primary care research to education, training and development of the primary healthcare workforce
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- La consultation 'sans argent' chez le généraliste est une nécessité
- Primary care in cancer control: towards mature cancer care
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Together we change!
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: klaar voor de uitdaging?
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration