- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- Together we change!
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: klaar voor de uitdaging?
- African primary care research: current situation, priorities and capacity building
- Knowledge and attitude of the Flemish primary care physician toward organ donation and transplantation
- Cost-effectiveness of health promotion targeting physical activity and healthy eating in mental health care
- Van goed naar beter