Nonlinear dynamics of the patient's response to drug effect during general anesthesia
2015) COMMUNICATIONS IN NONLINEAR SCIENCE AND NUMERICAL SIMULATION. 20(3). p.914-926 Mark(
- Modelling respiratory impedance in patients with kyphoscoliosis
- Application of a novel PID auto-tuner to a lung function testing device
- A one-step procedure for frequency response estimation based on a switch-mode transfer function analyser
- Nonlinear extended prediction self-adaptive control (NEPSAC) of a coupled, time-varying biochemical system
- PID control of a lung function testing device
- Is multidimensional scaling suitable for mapping the input respiratory impedance in subjects and patients?
- Adaptive control of a pressure-controlled artificial ventilator: a similator-based evaluation using real COPD patient data
- Closed loop anesthesia: are we getting close to finding the Holy Grail?
- Detecting and analyzing non-linear effects in respiratory impedance measurements