- Plant toxin β-ODAP activates integrin β1 and focal adhesion : a critical pathway to cause neurolathyrism
- Remembering Vapniarca (Sept. 1942-May 1943), doctor Kessler (1903-2000), Professor dr Dan Cohn (1931-2017)
- Is stress a factor in the susceptibility to neurolathyrism?
- Crippling konzo in DRC, three generations later
- Is chronic exposure of the blood-brain barrier to relatively low L-β-ODAP concentrations a possible entry point of L-β-ODAP into the central nervous system?
Vascular insult accompanied by overexpressed heme oxygenase-1 as a pathophysiological mechanism in experimental neurolathyrism with hind-leg paraparesis
2012) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 428(1). p.160-166 Mark(
- On the molecular mechanisms of konzo and neurolathyrism
- Konzo and neurolathyrism: similarities and dissimilarities between these crippling neurodegenerative diseases of the poor