- Is stress a factor in the susceptibility to neurolathyrism?
- Crippling konzo in DRC, three generations later
- Is chronic exposure of the blood-brain barrier to relatively low L-β-ODAP concentrations a possible entry point of L-β-ODAP into the central nervous system?
Vascular insult accompanied by overexpressed heme oxygenase-1 as a pathophysiological mechanism in experimental neurolathyrism with hind-leg paraparesis
2012) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 428(1). p.160-166 Mark(
- On the molecular mechanisms of konzo and neurolathyrism
- Neurolathyrism in Ethiopia: preliminary data
- Konzo and neurolathyrism: similarities and dissimilarities between these crippling neurodegenerative diseases of the poor
- Unraveling the mechanism of β-N-oxalyl-α,β-diaminopropionic acid (β-ODAP) induced excitotoxicity and oxidative stress, relevance for neurolathyrism prevention