- Orientation-dependent stress build-up during the formation of epitaxial CoSi2.
- The cysteine proteinases from the latex of Carica papaya L
- New international FIP method for the determination of the activity of Aspergillus oryzae proteases.
- Absolute and empirical determination of the enzymic-activity and kinetic investigation of the action of hyaluronidase on hyaluronan using viscosimetry.
- Electrical-transport in (100)CoSi2/Si contacts.
- Kinetic constants for the hydrolysis of aggrecan by the papaya proteinases and their relevance for chemonucleolysis.
- Kinetic investigation of the action of hyaluronidase on hyaluronan using the Morgan-Elson neocuproine assay.
- The degradation of aggrecan by the different proteinases present in chymodiactin. Proceedings 1st European Symposium of the Protein Society, Davos, Switzerland
TRANSFERABILITY OF LIPASE TITRIMETRIC ASSAYS - DEDUCTIONS FROM AN INTERLABORATORY STUDY.
1994) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 32(10). p.773-777 Mark(