- Orientation-dependent stress build-up during the formation of epitaxial CoSi2.
- New international FIP method for the determination of the activity of Aspergillus oryzae proteases.
- Absolute and empirical determination of the enzymic-activity and kinetic investigation of the action of hyaluronidase on hyaluronan using viscosimetry.
- Electrical-transport in (100)CoSi2/Si contacts.
- Kinetic investigation of the action of hyaluronidase on hyaluronan using the Morgan-Elson neocuproine assay.
- Kinetic constants for the hydrolysis of aggrecan by the papaya proteinases and their relevance for chemonucleolysis.
- The degradation of aggrecan by the different proteinases present in chymodiactin. Proceedings 1st European Symposium of the Protein Society, Davos, Switzerland
TRANSFERABILITY OF LIPASE TITRIMETRIC ASSAYS - DEDUCTIONS FROM AN INTERLABORATORY STUDY.
1994) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 32(10). p.773-777 Mark(
Fractionation and purification of the thiol proteinases from papaya latex.
1994) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS. 656(1). p.203-208 Mark(
- Transferability of lipase titrimetric assays: deductions from an interlaboratory study