- How to adapt Prometheus® therapy in children with acute liver failure?
- Opportunities and pitfalls of the CARPEDIEM dialysis machine
- Conceptualisation and validation of a paradigm based on uraemic toxins for management of chronic kidney disaese in paediatric patients
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors in pediatrics: state of the art
- How promising is the carpediem dialysis machine to treat neonatal and paediatric patients with acute renal failure?
A succesful strategy for children with refractory overactive syndrome: an inpatient bladder
2013) TIJDSCHRIFT VAN DE BELGISCHE KINDERARTS = JOURNAL DU PEDIATRE BELGE. 15(1). p.89-89 Mark(
- Voiding school for children with refractory overactive bladder syndrome: a 10 year retrospective study
- A 10-year retrospective study of an in centre training program for children with refractory overactive bladder
- A succesful strategy for children with refractory overactive bladder syndrome: an inpatient bladder rehabilitation program