- Organizing 'Play Streets' during school vacations can increase physical activity and decrease sedentary time in children
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- International study of objectively measured physical activity and sedentary time with body mass index and obesity: IPEN adult study
- Changes in physical activity during the transition from primary to secondary school in Belgian children: what is the role of the school environment?
- Neighborhood environments and objectively measured physical activity in 11 countries
- Perception of built environmental factors and physical activity among adolescents in Nigeria
- Assessing the environmental characteristics of cycling routes to school: a study on the reliability and validity of a Google Street View-based audit
- Relationship between neighborhood walkability and older adults' physical activity: results from the Belgian Environmental Physical Activity Study in Seniors (BEPAS Seniors)
- Interacting psychosocial and environmental correlates of leisure-time physical activity: a three-country study
Social and physical environmental correlates of adults' weekend sitting time and moderating effects of retirement status and physical health
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 11(9). p.9790-9810 Mark(