- The Ghent Psychotherapy Study (GPS) on the differential efficacy of supportive-expressive and cognitive behavioral interventions in dependent and self-critical depressive patients : study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
Hysterical and obsessive-compulsive symptom patterns: are they associated with anaclitic and introjective interpersonal profiles?
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP1-NP7 Mark(
- Some preliminary notes on an empirical test of Freud’s theory on depression
- Onverklaarde chronische vermoeidheid
- Interpersonal problems in alexithymia: a review
- Does the 20-item Toronto Alexithymia Scale measure alexithymia ? A study of natural language use.
- Burnout, critical incidents and social support in security guards
- Interpersonal profiles and neurotic symptoms: are they associated with each other?