- Home medication cabinets and self-medication: A source of potential health threats?
- Habitat suitability modelling as a mapping tool for macrobenthic communities: An example from the Belgian part of the North Sea
- Slug species- and population-specific effects on the end points of the Slug Mucosal Irritation test
- Prevalidation of a new in vitro reconstituted human cornea model to assess the eye irritating potential of chemicals
- Refinement of the Slug Mucosal Irritation test as an alternative screening test-for eye irritation
The evaluation of the local tolerance of vaginal formulations containing dapivirine using the Slug Mucosal Irritation test and the rabbit vaginal irritation test
2005) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 60(3). p.419-425 Mark(
- The evaluation of the local tolerance of vaginal formulations, with or without nonoxynol-9, using the slug mucosal irritation test
- Ocular bioerodible minitablets as strategy for the management of microbial keratitis
- Evaluation of the mucosal irritation potency of co-spray dried Amioca (R)/poly (acrylic acid) and Amioca (R)/Carbopol (R) 974P mixtures
- Evaluation of an alternative mucosal irritation test using slugs.