- Heifer and quarter characteristics associated with periparturientblood and milk neutrophil viability
Efficacy of metaphylactic florfenicol therapy during natural outbreaks of bovine respiratory disease
2008) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 31(5). p.479-487 Mark(
- De behandeling en preventie van ketonemie en leververvetting bij hoogproductieve melkkoeien
- Reliability of the morphological characteristics (nuclear density, collagen and blood vessels) of two biopsies taken out of a bovine corpus luteum.
- Intramammary infections in fresh dairy heifers: to worry or not to worry...?
- A population-based on-farm evaluation protocol for comparing the welfare of pigs between farms
- Nutritional and health management of high producing dairy cows during the transition period
- Reliability of the morphological characteristics (nuclear density, collagen and blood vessels) of two biopsies, taken out of a bovine corpus luteum
- Testicular dysfunction is responsible for low sperm quality in Belgian Blue bulls
- Metritis and herd health in modern dairy herds