- Heifer and quarter characteristics associated with periparturientblood and milk neutrophil viability
- De behandeling en preventie van ketonemie en leververvetting bij hoogproductieve melkkoeien
Efficacy of metaphylactic florfenicol therapy during natural outbreaks of bovine respiratory disease
2008) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 31(5). p.479-487 Mark(
- Reliability of the morphological characteristics (nuclear density, collagen and blood vessels) of two biopsies taken out of a bovine corpus luteum.
- Intramammary infections in fresh dairy heifers: to worry or not to worry...?
- A population-based on-farm evaluation protocol for comparing the welfare of pigs between farms
- Association Between CNS-infections at Calving and First Lactation Milk Production and Somatic Cell Counts in Dairy Heifers
- Fertility management of modern high yielding dairy cows
- Metritis and herd health in modern dairy herds
- Analysis of the topographic distribution of the different cell types, collagen and blood vessels in a bovine corpus luteum