- Heifer and quarter characteristics associated with periparturientblood and milk neutrophil viability
- De behandeling en preventie van ketonemie en leververvetting bij hoogproductieve melkkoeien
Efficacy of metaphylactic florfenicol therapy during natural outbreaks of bovine respiratory disease
2008) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 31(5). p.479-487 Mark(
- Metritis and herd health in modern dairy herds
- Association Between CNS-infections at Calving and First Lactation Milk Production and Somatic Cell Counts in Dairy Heifers
- Fertility management of modern high yielding dairy cows
- Analysis of the topographic distribution of the different cell types, collagen and blood vessels in a bovine corpus luteum
- Reduced fertility in high-yielding dairy cows: Are the oocyte and embryo in danger? Part I - The importance of negative energy balance and altered corpus luteum function to the reduction of oocyte and embryo quality in high-yielding dairy cows
- Reliability of the morphological characteristics (nuclear density, collagen and blood vessels) of two biopsies taken out of a bovine corpus luteum.
- Intramammary infections in fresh dairy heifers: to worry or not to worry...?