Efficacy of metaphylactic florfenicol therapy during natural outbreaks of bovine respiratory disease
2008) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 31(5). p.479-487 Mark(
- De behandeling en preventie van ketonemie en leververvetting bij hoogproductieve melkkoeien
- Heifer and quarter characteristics associated with periparturientblood and milk neutrophil viability
- Intramammary infections in fresh dairy heifers: to worry or not to worry...?
- Reliability of the morphological characteristics (nuclear density, collagen and blood vessels) of two biopsies taken out of a bovine corpus luteum.
- A population-based on-farm evaluation protocol for comparing the welfare of pigs between farms
- Analysis of the topographic distribution of the different cell types, collagen and blood vessels in a bovine corpus luteum
- Metritis and herd health in modern dairy herds
- Association Between CNS-infections at Calving and First Lactation Milk Production and Somatic Cell Counts in Dairy Heifers
- Fertility management of modern high yielding dairy cows