- Disbiome database : linking the microbiome to disease
- Screening of quorum sensing peptides for biological effects in neuronal cells
- Are injectable illegal polypeptide drugs safe? : case report demonstrating the presence of haemolytic Bacillus cereus in two illegal peptide drugs
- Faecal microbiota transplantation : a regulatory hurdle?
- Identification and quantification of falsified peptide drugs via HILIC-DAD-MS
- Poor dissolution of anthelminthic medicines : a risk for reduced efficacy
- Are injectable SFFC polypeptide drugs safe? : case report demonstrating the presence of haemolytic Bacillus cereus in two illegal polypeptide drugs
- Pre-clinical pharmacokinetics of selected quorum sensing peptides
- Do cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins cross the blood-brain barrier?
- Pharmaceutical regulatory framework in Ethiopia : a critical evaluation of its legal basis and implementation
- Bacterial quorum sensing peptides and the inter-kingdom communication with human cancer cells
Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPOSURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. 26(3). p.277-287 Mark(
- Characterization data on the topical carrier DDC642
- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines : to GIP or not to GIP?
- Quality control of cationic cell-penetrating peptides