- Identification and quantification of falsified peptide drugs via HILIC-DAD-MS
- Are injectable SFFC polypeptide drugs safe? : case report demonstrating the presence of haemolytic Bacillus cereus in two illegal polypeptide drugs
- Poor dissolution of anthelminthic medicines : a risk for reduced efficacy
- Are injectable illegal polypeptide drugs safe? : case report demonstrating the presence of haemolytic Bacillus cereus in two illegal peptide drugs
- Pre-clinical pharmacokinetics of selected quorum sensing peptides
Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPOSURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. 26(3). p.277-287 Mark(
- Do cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins cross the blood-brain barrier?
- Bacterial quorum sensing peptides and the inter-kingdom communication with human cancer cells
- Pharmaceutical regulatory framework in Ethiopia : a critical evaluation of its legal basis and implementation
- Quality control of cationic cell-penetrating peptides
- The effects of quorum sensing peptides on colon cancer cells: implications for the role of the gut microbiome
- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines : to GIP or not to GIP?
- Characterization data on the topical carrier DDC642
- An analytical quality by design (aQbD) approach for a L-asparaginaseactivity method
- Exploration of the medicinal peptide space