- The Birkhoff theorem for unitary matrices of prime dimension
- On two subgroups of U(n), useful for quantum computing
- On two subgroups of U(n), important for quantum computing
- Exploring the phase diagram of the px + ipy pairing Hamiltonian by linking the eigenstates to associated bosonic states.
- The decomposition of U(n) into XU(n) and ZU(n)
Reversible computation, quantum computation and computer architectures in between
2012) JOURNAL OF MULTIPLE-VALUED LOGIC AND SOFT COMPUTING. 18(1). p.67-81 Mark(
- Reversible computation, quantum computation, and computer architectures in between