- Interrogating policy rationales for the ASM-sector
- Free access to environmental information: Belgian report
- Women as party members: how active are they?
- ‘Wealth and Capital Gains Taxation in the Light of the Right to Property and Autonomy’, paper presented at The Bentham House Conference on The Philosophical Foundations of Tax Law, University College London, May 2015
- Rating the EU regulatory framework on the liability of credit rating agencies: triple a or junk?
Defending biosocial criminology: on the discursive style of our critics, the separation of ideology and science, and a biologically informed defense of fundamental values
2015) JOURNAL OF THEORETICAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL CRIMINOLOGY. 7(1). p.83-95 Mark(
- A criminological reading of the concept of vulnerability: A case study of Brazilian trafficking victims
- Belgian federalism after the sixth state reform
- When it takes thousands to tango: over de buitengerechtelijke collectieve afwikkeling van massaschade in Nederland en België
- Delenda est haec Carthago: The Ostend Company As A Problem Of European Great Power Politics (1722-1727)